1. Can I mount my RORY. on a tripod?
- Yes you can. RORY. Original CInema Light has an universal cold shoe mounts for tripods and also cameras.
2. What is the CRI rating of RORY.?
- The CRI rating of RORY. Original Cinema Light is > 95.
3. Can I use RORY. with my phone?
- You can use RORY. handheld with your phone.
4. Do you ship in my country? How much does it cost?
- Yes. We have free shipping all around the world.
5. Can I dim RORY. or is there only on / off switch?
- Yes you can dim it. There is a slider on the side of the panel where you can adjust the level 0 - 100%.
6. Is the battery included?
- Yes it is, but if you need some extra juice, you can purchase more RORY. batteries seperately from our store.
7. How long does the battery last?
- Depends on the temperature and conditions, but in full volume the battery lasts about one hour.
8.What does the RORY. package include?
- RORY. Original Cinema Light
- A protective bag for RORY.
- A rechargeable battery
9. Why RORY.?
- Light and portable - take it anywhere, anytime without taking space from your camera bag.
- Small size. Huge impact. RORY. is packed with 1000 lumens. Pretty impressive for that size, huh?
- Price factor - it is impossible to find as powerful and convenient light for this price.
10. There was no user manual inside my package, why?
- We want to do our part to fight against the climate change, that is why we decided let go all the unnecessary paper waste. You received a PDF manual as an attachment in your order confirmation. You can also find it here: https://rorylights.com/manual
11. What about warranty?
- RORY. Original Cinema Light has a two year warranty.